JOB TITLE: HR Coordinator
LOCATION: Peterborough, Cambs
SALARY: £11.43 per hour + Statutory holiday pay
Working days: Monday – Friday 08.30 – 17.00
QRS are working on behalf of Peterborough College and are looking for a HR coordinator to work within the wider HR team.
Benefits of working with IEG
- Opportunities to develop or start a career in education
- Safe and secure place to work
- Good work/life balance
- Ideal for people with school age children
- Staff are approachable and friendly – strong team
- Free on-site parking
- Free breakfast
- Access to discount platforms and onsite salon/restaurant
To work within the wider HR Team carrying out general HR and Staff Development related tasks to support the delivery of an efficient, effective and confidential College HR service. To foster an ethos of pro-active engagement with the wider college group community and involvement with college activities and events.
· General office administration including filing, telephone messages and dealing with enquiries from internal and external customers.
· Assist the HR function to ensure the accuracy, upkeep and integrity of the HR database and employee files, both paper and electronic.
· Monitor and action the emails that are received in the central inboxes.
· Contribute to the administration of the recruitment and selection process which will include; preparing job descriptions, placing job advertisements, scheduling interviews, organisation of selection panels, collating interview packs, requesting and chase request references and other relevant tasks.
The person & qualifications
- Experience with working in a HR team
- Strong administrative skills
- Maths and English Level 2 or above
- Excellent IT knowledge
The start date for this position is expected to be December 2023. If you are interested in this role or would like more details, then please apply now.
QRS promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with QRS. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all QRS assignments. All positions advertised by QRS comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.