Roles: Carpentry & Joinery – Tutor, Work-Based Tutor, Technician
Location: Bolton College, Deane Road Campus
Hours: Full-time, Monday to Friday
Term: Temp to December, potential to extend
- Opportunities to engage with staff training and development opportunities.
- Fantastic onsite facilities including a fully kitted out fitness suite, our excellent Signature Restaurant and well-equipped hair & beauty academy.
About Bolton College:
Bolton College is a leading further education institution in the heart of Bolton, dedicated to providing high-quality education and training to our local community. With a strong emphasis on inclusivity and student success, we aim to empower individuals with the skills and knowledge they need to achieve their goals.
Bolton College is looking for experienced and motivated individuals to join the construction department specifically within Carpentry & Joinery. We have full-time temporary vacancies for a Tutor, a Work Based Tutor and a Technician.
Key Responsibilities –
- Plan and deliver engaging and effective carpentry and joinery lessons in a classroom environment to a diverse group of students.
- Work-Based Tutor
- Support and monitor the progress of Carpentry & Joinery apprentices during their placements with employers.
- Maintain and manage the carpentry and joinery workshop, ensuring tools and equipment are in excellent working condition in preparation for practical sessions.
- Relevant qualification in Carpentry & Joinery or a related field.
- Previous experience in Carpentry & Joinery
- Teaching qualification is desired for tutoring roles.
If this position is of interest, please apply with an up-to-date CV.