Protocol is working closely with an FE college based in South Shields to help recruit for a motivated and enthusiastic Math’s Lecturer. We are looking for experienced candidates who will be responsible for ensuring an outstanding level of education is delivered to a range of students.
Vacancies for perm hourly paid contracts in Math’s. These are contracted zero hours, but current need is 23 hours – Starting as soon as possible!
- Deliver Math’s to students in a further education setting.
- Deliver inspirational teaching and access to learning across a range of programmes.
- Provide teaching and assessment opportunities in line with the relevant awarding organization requirements to promote access to achievement.
- Prepare Schemes of Work and Schemes of Assessment.
- Undertake the necessary administrative tasks required for the effective operation of programmes in the area.
- Carry out standardization/ assessment and internal quality assurance.
- Ensuring a high standard of achievement through engaging and interactive sessions.
- Identifying and analyzing student needs.
We are therefore seeking passionate individuals with a background in teaching Math’s with relevant academic qualifications.
Have you got what it takes?
- Relevant FE or industry experience.
- Level 3 Math’s, L2 English.
- Teaching qualification or be working towards one.
- A positive and supportive attitude to student learning and experience.
If this sounds like you or something you could be interested in; Hit apply now to speak with one of the consultants!
Protocol are proud to be Disability Confident Committed. We are happy to make any reasonable adjustments at any stage of the recruitment process should you need it, please let us know
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first. We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone. Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs
The legal bit…
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.