Protocol is working closely with an FE college based in Leicestershire to help recruit for a motivated and enthusiastic Reprographics Technician. We are looking for experienced candidates who will be responsible for supporting the academic and administration team with the college printing provision and photocopied media. The institution is committed to providing a broad range of courses for all learners and the client is looking to grow the support team.
- Part-time/temporary position, 3 days per week
- Starting asap, on-going cover
- Order stationery stocks at best value for mone
- Prepare monthly stationery and printing recharge accounts
- Manage over the counter cash and free issue sales to staff, students and external customers
- Manage the EPOS issue, stock control and accounts system
- Manage and order reprographic supplies for the college
- Supervise and train apprentice in all aspects of stationery sales & control
- Produce a wide range of printing material using the College’s central copiers and finishing equipment when required
- Process job requests from staff either face to face or on-line.
- Resolve staff queries and respond to standard and urgent requests with polite, efficient, and friendly customer service skills
- To assist in the planning, documentation and maintenance of the reprographics systems and processors
- Compile and issue monthly reprographics charges when required.
- Continually improve and develop the accounting, job processing, service, and customer feedback systems using available and custom software
- Document finishing by hand and by use of specialist equipment (e.g. folding machines, guillotining, binding, laminating, etc.)
- To work as a Project member as necessary to support any major College projects
- Respond to and report the resolution of any customer complaints to the management
- To assist other staff within the team as necessary across all departments
- Prepare copy cost estimates or quotations for printing when required
We are therefore seeking passionate individuals with a background in Reprographics with relevant academic qualifications.
Have you got what it takes?
- Relevant FE or industry experience.
- Excellent administration and organisational skills.
- Competent in use of Office software packages and equipment
- Level 2 Maths & English.
- A positive and supportive attitude to student learning and the education sector.
If this sounds like you or something you could be interested in; Hit apply now to speak to one of the consultants!
As a Disability Confident business we warmly encourage applications from people with disabilities. Protocol is committed to offering opportunities to people from diverse communities. If you have specific requirements or adjustments please let us know if there is anything we can do to support your application.
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The Legal Bit
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment business for this position. If you are successful, Protocol is required to see evidence of your Right to Work in the UK; in addition to you applying for an enhanced DBS Certificate should you not already hold a suitable certificate registered on the DBS Update Service. The position is subject to agreement to Terms and Conditions and suitable application and reference process. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.