Protocol is working closely with an FE college based in Salford to help recruit for a motivated and enthusiastic Human Resources Assistant. We are looking for experienced candidates who will be responsible for supporting the HR team in all general tasks and operations. The institution is committed to providing a broad range of courses for all learners and the client is looking to grow the team.
- Full-time/sessional, Mon-Fri.
- Provide efficient and confidential HR support, demonstrating a high level of professionalism and confidentiality at all times and prioritising tasks to meet competing deadlines.
- Work in line with the HR strategy and the College’s strategic aims delivering a full range of HR activities with a focus on Staff Development, Absence and Recruitment.
- Act at all times in accordance with college policies e.g., Health and Safety and Equality & Diversity.
- Work flexibly in the interests of the College as required.
- Participate in performance reviews and to undertake Staff Development activities as appropriate.
- Be responsible for promoting the safeguarding and welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults you are responsible for, or come into contact with.
- Undertake all generalist HR duties relating to Staff Development, Absence and Recruitment and act as ‘first point of contact’ to managers and staff for HR related matters.
- Develop and maintain accurate and efficient electronic and paper filing systems, be responsible for ‘records management’ including archiving, ensuring all college processes and systems function effectively.
- Support and assist the Head of HR and Organisational Development and other HR colleagues on a range of HR projects and initiatives. Audit all employees eligible for annual pay progression and to ensure they have completed all mandatory training and performance reviews
We are therefore seeking passionate individuals with a background in Human Resources Administration with relevant academic qualifications.
Have you got what it takes?
- Ideally a CIPD qualification.
- Relevant FE or industry experience.
- Level 2 Maths & English.
- Ideally a CIPD qualification.
- A positive and supportive attitude to student learning and experience.
If this sounds like you or something you could be interested in; Hit apply now to speak to one of the consultants!
As a Disability Confident business we warmly encourage applications from people with disabilities. Protocol is committed to offering opportunities to people from diverse communities. If you have specific requirements or adjustments please let us know if there is anything we can do to support your application.
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The Legal Bit
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment business for this position. If you are successful, Protocol is required to see evidence of your Right to Work in the UK; in addition to you applying for an enhanced DBS Certificate should you not already hold a suitable certificate registered on the DBS Update Service. The position is subject to agreement to Terms and Conditions and suitable application and reference process. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.