Protocol are working alongside an excellent college group based in Windsor. We are currently supporting them with recruitment of a Criminology Lecturer on a part time permanent basis, to start ASAP in a 0.69FTE role.
For over 300 years, they’ve been placing their learners at the heart of what they do – aiming to empower their students in a supportive environment with a huge array of resources available to both students and the staff there to support them.
By having multiple campuses it truly is the best of both worlds as not only do they have the professional approach of one singular college but they then also have the advantages of being part of a collective group.
£19832 to £28566 actual salary for the part time post.
You will be responsible To teach Level 3 Applied Criminology and Btec Psychology.
To ensure high quality student learning through the most effective, efficient and economic use of the College’s resources.
The person & qualifications
- Appropriate Degree
- An endorsed Teaching qualification or a willingness to work toward
- A Level 2 qualification Eng and Maths
- Recent experience of teaching Criminology
- Ability to demonstrate successful experience in supporting learners to high achievement
- Knowledge of recent developments in the teaching of Criminology
- The ability to inspire students and to deliver a high standard of teaching, learning and student support
- Ability to demonstrate a contribution towards the raising of retention and achievement for own programme/curriculum area
- Possession of excellent interpersonal, organisational, communication and IT skills.
- The ability to evaluate, reflect and continue to improve.
- Holds an enhanced DBS on the update service
As a Disability Confident business we warmly encourage applications from people with disabilities. Protocol is committed to offering opportunities to people from diverse communities. If you have specific requirements or adjustments please let us know if there is anything we can do to support your application.
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The Legal Bit
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment business for this position. If you are successful, Protocol is required to see evidence of your Right to Work in the UK; in addition to you applying for an enhanced DBS Certificate should you not already hold a suitable certificate registered on the DBS Update Service. The position is subject to agreement to Terms and Conditions and suitable application and reference process. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.