Protocol are working closely with a Further Education College based in Harrow and Uxbridge in their search for Full time or part time permanent ESOL Lecturers at the Harrow on the Hill campus.
£31,357 to £43,729 per annum including London Weighting
We are seeking to appoint full time or part time Lecturers in ESOL, to teach on full and part-time ESOL courses on a range of levels from Pre-Entry to Level 2 including group tutorials, numeracy and IT for ESOL.
Have you got what it takes?
- Possess a minimum of Level 3 in a relevant vocational area
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Has an approved English Language Specialist Teaching qualification (minimum CELTA/ Cert TESOL)
- Should have experience of teaching ESOL, preferably in an FE setting.
- You should also be able to deliver Numeracy (Entry to Level 1) or Essential Digital Skills/vocational subjects to ESOL students.
- Has a teaching qualification or willing to obtain one
- You will be willing and able to teach 1 evening per week until 9.00pm
- Holds or is willing to obtain an enhanced DBS on the update service
- Incremental progression within salary band awarded for good performance
- Ongoing training and development to help you progress in your career
- Excellent opportunities for internal promotion
- Teachers/Local Government pension scheme
- Free car parking on all Campuses
- Subsidised gym membership at More Energy fitness centres
- Dental insurance
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave
- Public Transport Season Ticket Loan scheme
If this sounds like you or something you could be interested in; Hit apply now to speak with one of the consultants!
Protocol are proud to be Disability Confident Committed. We are happy to make any reasonable adjustments at any stage of the recruitment process should you need it, please let us know
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first. We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone. Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs
The legal bit…
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.