Role: Foundation Studies Lecturer – Employability Skills
Location: Bolton College, Deane Road Campus
Hours: Monday – Friday, circa 25 hours per week
- Opportunities to engage with staff training and development opportunities.
- Fantastic onsite facilities including a fully kitted out fitness suite, our excellent Signature Restaurant and well-equipped hair & beauty academy.
About Bolton College:
Bolton College is a dynamic and inclusive further education institution dedicated to providing high-quality education and training to students from diverse backgrounds. With a commitment to fostering academic excellence, practical skills development, and community engagement, Bolton College has a strong reputation for producing graduates who excel in their chosen fields.
As a Foundation Studies Lecturer specializing in Employability Skills, you will play a vital role in shaping students’ journeys toward professional success and personal growth. Your expertise in employability skills will guide learners as they develop the essential qualities and knowledge required to transition into the workplace or pursue further education.
- Design and deliver engaging and interactive lessons that focus on employability skills, such as communication, teamwork, problem-solving, and time management.
- Create a supportive and inclusive learning environment that encourages student participation and fosters a sense of belonging.
- Develop and implement curriculum materials that align with industry trends and standards, ensuring the relevance of the content.
- Provide personalized guidance and mentorship to students, helping them identify their strengths, interests, and career goals.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Proven experience in teaching employability skills or related subjects.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
If you’re interested in this position, please apply with an up-to-date CV.