Protocol is working closely with an FE college based in Cambridgeshire to help recruit for a motivated and enthusiastic Early Years Assessor/Trainer. We are looking for experienced candidates who will be responsible for ensuring an outstanding level of education is delivered whilst undertaking work-based visits with a caseload of learners. The institution is committed to providing a broad range of courses for all learners and the client is looking to grow the team.
- Up to £33,430 depending on candidate experience.
- Assess learners on various Early Years courses via work-based visits.
- Deliver inspirational teaching and access to learning across a range of programmes.
- Provide teaching and assessment opportunities in line with the relevant awarding organisation requirements to promote access to achievement.
- Provide and maintain teaching materials on the VLE and other online platforms
- Prepare Schemes of Work and Schemes of Assessment.
- Undertake the necessary administrative tasks required for the effective operation of programmes in the area
- Carry out standardisation/ assessment and internal quality assurance.
- Ensuring a high standard of achievement through engaging and interactive sessions.
- Identifying and analysing student needs.
We are therefore seeking passionate individuals with a background in Early Years/Childcare with relevant academic qualifications.
Have you got what it takes?
- L3+ in relevant academic subject.
- Relevant FE or industry experience.
- Level 2 Maths & English.
- An assessor’s award or willingness to work toward.
- A positive and supportive attitude to student learning and experience.
If this sounds like you or something you could be interested in; Hit apply now to speak to one of the consultants!
As a Disability Confident business we warmly encourage applications from people with disabilities. Protocol is committed to offering opportunities to people from diverse communities. If you have specific requirements or adjustments please let us know if there is anything we can do to support your application.
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The Legal Bit
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment business for this position. If you are successful, Protocol is required to see evidence of your Right to Work in the UK; in addition to you applying for an enhanced DBS Certificate should you not already hold a suitable certificate registered on the DBS Update Service. The position is subject to agreement to Terms and Conditions and suitable application and reference process. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.