Protocol are working closely with a college based in London to help recruit for a Student Hub Officer to work at their Greenwich campus Monday – Friday 37 hours a week
- We are looking for an experienced administrator to join our busy Student Hub Team to provide a welcoming one stop shop for all enquiries from students, prospective students and other stakeholders.
- The team process our applications and enrolments and contribute to meeting College target numbers.
- The role also requires the taking of fees, and giving advice about the financial support available to our students.
- The role demands the ability to relate to and empathise with students of all ages, backgrounds and abilities.
Have you got what it takes?
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of level 2 qualifications in numeracy and literacy
- Has a high-level understanding of customer service principles and experience of working in an educational environment.
- A good knowledge of Microsoft Office packages is essential.
- Customer service experience
- Enhanced DBS on the update service
If this sounds like you or something you could be interested in; Hit apply now to speak with one of the consultants!
Protocol are proud to be Disability Confident Committed. We are happy to make any reasonable adjustments at any stage of the recruitment process should you need it, please let us know
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first. We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone. Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs
The legal bit…
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment business for this position. If you are successful, Protocol is required to see evidence of your Right to Work in the UK; in addition to you applying for an enhanced DBS Certificate should you not already hold a suitable certificate registered on the DBS Update Service. The position is subject to agreement to Terms and Conditions and suitable application and reference process. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.