Protocol are working closely with a college based in London to help recruit for a Plumbing Lecturer to work at their Bexley campus Monday – Friday 37 hours a week
- As an experienced lecturer in Plumbing you have responsibility in the day to day operational management of the specified area, and for delivering against the agreed annually set key performance indicators.
- The post holder will support the curriculum manager on the innovative development of the curriculum offer and delivery models, ensuring that a curriculum offer is in place which meets the needs of both learners and other stakeholders, and leads to high quality outcomes and sustainable destinations for learners.
- You will be required to teach learners across all modes of attendance and across all the levels (this includes Entry level up to L3).
- You will need knowledge on Pearson’s/BTEC qualifications and you will be required to teach both 16-18-year-old Study Programmes and 19 plus Adult Programmes.
- The suitable candidate will provide an excellent learning experience to ensure the individual learner gains the appropriate skills in readiness for further study, employment and an or an apprenticeship.
Have you got what it takes?
- L3 in Plumbing qualification
- Has a minimum of 5 years building services/commercial industrial experience
- Holds an Assessor (A1/D32/D33) qualification and a full teaching qualification or be working towards the teaching qualification.
- Has excellent interpersonal and communication skills and is able to effectively motivate and inspire others.
- Enhanced DBS on the update service
If this sounds like you or something you could be interested in; Hit apply now to speak with one of the consultants!
Protocol are proud to be Disability Confident Committed. We are happy to make any reasonable adjustments at any stage of the recruitment process should you need it, please let us know
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first. We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone. Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs
The legal bit…
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment business for this position. If you are successful, Protocol is required to see evidence of your Right to Work in the UK; in addition to you applying for an enhanced DBS Certificate should you not already hold a suitable certificate registered on the DBS Update Service. The position is subject to agreement to Terms and Conditions and suitable application and reference process. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.