Protocol is working closely with an FE college based in West Anglia to help recruit for motivated and enthusiastic Physics Lecturer. We are looking for experienced candidates who will deliver up to Level 6 in Physics and related areas to full-time students and ensuring an outstanding level of education is provided. The institution is committed to providing a broad range of courses for all learners and the client is looking to grow the team.
- Full-time/temporary role, Mon-Fri, 36hrs per week, starting asap.
- Deliver on Levels 1-6 in Physics.
- To work pro-actively to forward the success and vision of the department.
- Ensuring a high standard of achievement through engaging and interactive sessions.
- Identifying and analysing student needs.
We are therefore seeking passionate individuals with a background in Physics/Science with relevant academic qualifications.
Have you got what it takes?
- Degree in relevant academic subject.
- Recognised teaching qualification.
- Proven success in an educational establishment.
- GCSE or equivalent Maths & English.
- A positive and supportive attitude to student learning and experience.
If this sounds like you or something you could be interested in; Hit apply now to speak to one of the consultants!
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first. We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone. Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs
The legal bit…
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.