Job Title: Business Lecturer (Levels 2 and 3) – Immediate Start
Days of Work: Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
Weekly Teaching Hours: 13.5 hours
Hourly Pay Rate: £20.16 – £23.00 plus holiday pay (dependent on qualifications).
QRS are working alongside Stamford college to recruit for an hourly paid business lecturer. We are looking for a candidate that can start immediately and work for the remainder of the academic year (July 2024).
Are you a dedicated and enthusiastic Business professional with a passion for education? An exciting opportunity awaits you at our esteemed further education institution in Stamford! We are actively seeking a Business Lecturer to join our team, with an immediate start.
About Us: Our institution is committed to providing exceptional education and empowering students to excel in their business studies. With a focus on fostering a dynamic learning environment, we are seeking a qualified and motivated individual to contribute to the success of our students.
- Deliver engaging and effective lectures to students at Levels 2 and 3 in Business.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the Business curriculum.
- Provide guidance and support to students, promoting a positive and inclusive learning atmosphere.
- Actively participate in departmental meetings and collaborative initiatives.
- Relevant academic and professional qualifications in Business.
- Teaching qualification (desirable) or willingness to work towards one.
- Proven experience in teaching Business at further education levels.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Days: Wednesday, Thursday, Friday.
- Teaching Hours: 13.5 hours per week.
How to Apply: If you are passionate about contributing to the education sector and possess the necessary qualifications and experience, please send your CV to email@example.com
QRS promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with QRS. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all QRS assignments. All positions advertised by QRS comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.