Art Technician Team Leader
Permanent: £27,400 – £30,700 per annum
- To provide day-to-day management of the team of Art Technicians and volunteers. This will include day to day monitoring as necessary, the setting of clear performance targets and formal appraisal.
- To organise and deliver, as appropriate, a regular programme of training for technical support staff that responds to individual and business needs.
- To plan, implement and monitor the effective deployment of Art Technicians across all Art and Design provision, including Supported Learning provision.
- To ensure that all teachers and managers know how to access technical support when required, report faults and request equipment and supplies.
- Implement the College Health and Safety Policy, undertaking regular risk assessments as appropriate.
The person & qualifications
Ability to work flexibly and adapt quickly and efficiently to a variety of working situations and needs
Ability to work with minimum supervision and to take initiatives where required
Substantial experience of team management
Experience of managing budgets and procurement of goods, equipment and services
As a Disability Confident business we warmly encourage applications from people with disabilities. Protocol is committed to offering opportunities to people from diverse communities. If you have specific requirements or adjustments please let us know if there is anything we can do to support your application.
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The Legal Bit
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment business for this position. If you are successful, Protocol is required to see evidence of your Right to Work in the UK; in addition to you applying for an enhanced DBS Certificate should you not already hold a suitable certificate registered on the DBS Update Service. The position is subject to agreement to Terms and Conditions and suitable application and reference process. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.