We are looking for an experienced AM2 Centre Coordinator for a full time, permanent position on behalf of a Further Education College based in Manchester.
- To develop, prepare and Maintain a safe, robust and secure induction and assessment programme that maximises occupancy of the AM2 Centre and AM2 Training Centre in line with NET requirements
- Work with external parties, assisting with industry events and responding to stakeholder requests
- Lead, line manage and support a group of AM2 and electro-technical apprentice trainers and assessors
The person & qualifications
- Must have up to date AM2 NET assessment training with knowledge of procedures and licencing requirements
- An Electro-Technical Level 3 qualification
- Industry experience
- Current JOB gold card
- Assessing qualification
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.