Protocol are recruiting on behalf of a world renowned financial services organisation recruiting for an Apprenticeship Co-ordinator to provide administrative support within their training team. The role will be full time, with the allowance of working from home one day per week.
- Manage, develop and lead support team to provide a quality service to stakeholders and clients
- Develop, nurture and manage client and supplier relationships with the remit of the support team
- Manage the central inbox, diarise meetings and act as point of contact for the Apprenticeship team
- Arrange, chair and represent the Employee Engagement Forum
- Identify, arrange and lead events, exhibitions
- Manage governance and assurance arrangements for delivery of services
The person & qualifications
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Highly motivated and adaptable individual. Displays integrity and honesty at all times
- Educated to degree level or have established industry experience
- Great stakeholder management
- Ability to establish strong stakeholder relationships
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.