Protocol are proud to be working exclusively with an innovative training provider who are seeking an ambitious, driven and energetic leader to oversee the overall quality of our apprenticeship provision. This role is an exciting opportunity for a passionate leader who understands fully the privilege it is to have the opportunity to influence people’s futures as well as support organisations enhance the quality and growth of their workforce.
- Responsible for raising standards in the quality of each apprentice’s education, progress and progression.
- Monitor and enhance the delivery model of the client.
- Work closely with the Quality Manager carrying out critical quality assurance
- Exceptional Ofsted and awarding body knowledge
- Experience working over numerous standards
The person & qualifications
- Exceptional apprenticeship knowledge
- Experience leading a team
- Extensive experience leading on quality assurance
- Teaching and/or an assessing qualification
- Experience on numerous apprenticeship standards/frameworks
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.