Protocol are happy to represent the world’s largest supplementary education provider. Are you able to motivate and develop others? Are you proficient in maths and English? Then keep reading!
Our client develops every child’s potential, offering maths and English study programmes to more than four million students worldwide. they currently have over 650 franchised study centres across the UK and Ireland.
As an Area Manager, your role is to support a group of our Instructors (franchisees) to ensure the growth of their business including the recruitment and retention of their students in their study centres. You will be based in our new Ealing office but will cover surrounding regions including Oxfordshire, Berkshire and Buckinghamshire.
All Area Managers benefit from a six month on the job training programme.
- Improve the quality of instruction and delivery of the Kumon Method within your area
- Support Instructors with strategies to ensure growth and achievement of their targets
- Prioritise area activities such as centre visits, training and analysing Instructor and student progress
- Continuously develop your knowledge and expertise of the Kumon Method of Learning
The person & qualifications
- A passion for and experience of working in the education sector?
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills?
- A Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of grade B in GCSE maths and English (or equivalent)?
- The flexibility to work extended hours?
- A full UK driving licence? (regional travel will be a regular requirement within the role)
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.