Protocol are delighted to be working with an End-Point Assessment Organisation in order to recruit for numerous, freelance Assessment Facilitators who will ensure that all EPA testing undertaken is completed. There are numerous roles throughout London, so all locations will be considered.
- Ensuring necessary documentation is in place and completed
- Managing own diary effectively to ensure assessments start as scheduled
- Setting up the assessment room/s
- Supervising learners sitting assessments whilst ensuring a calm environment which will give apprentices the best possible opportunity to be successful
- Coordinating the introduction of assessors/apprentices
- Invigilation of assessments in line with the clients Invigilation Policy, delivery and quality assurance requirements
The person & qualifications
- Established experience of invigilation, for example multiple choice tests and exams both online and paper based
- Excellent organisational skills and a professional approach
- Timekeeping and punctuality
- Problem solving skills and ability to stay calm under pressure
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.