Do you want to work for a College who are recognised for creating value and wealth to individuals, businesses, communities and the economy, driven by excellence, enterprise and innovation? This College forms three campuses and they are looking for an outstanding individual who is an expert in their field and are passionate about sharing their knowledge. If you are looking for a career that will constantly challenge and develop you, with excellent benefits, then this is the role for you!
- Responsible for delivering vocational training, assessing and verifying where appropriate College provision to National Standards in a variety of environments, to enable learners to successfully achieve their qualifications in a timely manner.
- Be primarily responsible for the recruitment of employers for apprentice placements and ensure that they are aware of their training obligations.
- Recruit suitable apprentices to match employer’s needs. It is the primary responsibility of the post holder to ensure that agreed targets are achieved.
- To deliver teaching and training and carry out assessments of learners in the work place and College in accordance with Awarding Organisation requirements.
The person & qualifications
- Must have a teaching qualification and an assessing qualification.
- Must have assessed Wood Occupations up to Level 3
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.