Protocol have an exclusive opportunity with a fantastic college based in Hertfordshire, together we are looking to recruit Business Admin Assessors to join there team on a permanent basis. The role itself would be support the successful delivery and attainment, via the application of effective teaching, learning and assessment practices, of timely outcomes for learners on Apprenticeship programmes within identified subject areas / specialisms.
The role will be 36 hours per week Monday- Friday delivering a mix of framework and standards at levels 2 & 3.
- To ensure the effective delivery of all component parts of an apprentices journey from point of recruitment through to timely completion.
- To manage an identified caseload of apprentices, involving employers in all aspects of the delivery and assessment process; providing an outstanding service based on good working practice.
- To liaise with cross College services, external partners, parents and carers to ensure that all apprentices have access to appropriate support.
- To develop learning and delivery plans that meet the needs of the apprentice, their employer and effectively support timely achievement.
- To contribute to the development and formative assessment of apprentices to ensure learning meets individual needs.
The person & qualifications
- Qualified to NVQ Level 3 or above in the identified subject area / specialism.
- GCSE English and Maths at grade C or above or a Level 2 qualification in literacy and numeracy.
- Assessor Awards (TAQA).
- Experience of Apprenticeship Frameworks (Standards).
- Good organisational / administrative skills.
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.