We are delighted to be assisting an education provider with the appointment of a Business Development Consultant.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with new and existing clients in order to introduce apprenticeships and other commercial training opportunities to the workplace.
- Successfully securing new, predominantly key account sized clients, achieving revenue and margin targets, (focusing primarily on the Engineering
and Business sector programmes)
- Develop new and existing account relationships with clients, cross-selling and up-selling a full range of Activate Apprenticeships and Activate
Business School services
- Maintain and develop a deep knowledge of industry, the skills sector, apprenticeships, and education/training/learning products and services
- Ensuring apprenticeship documentation is completed correctly and signed by all parties (Employer Engagement Process)
The person & qualifications
- Experience selling qualification based training programmes
- Experience building client relationships face to face and remotely
- Consultative and strategic selling
- IT literate with the ability to use a variety of software e.g. PowerPoint, Word, Excel
For the full job description or an informal conversation please contact Emily on 0115 911 1123 or email@example.com
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.