Protocol are delighted to be recruiting on behalf of a Training Provider based on the South Coast who are looking for a passionate and driven Business Development Consultant to join their growing organisation. Key responsibilities will be to recruit learners across all cohorts of the business to a level that meets the targets of the Company and to develop and maintain the professional and positive image of the company.
- Developing relationships with employers enabling them to fulfill levy and employer contracts
- Liaising with potential employers to the apprenticeship scheme.
- Working with local partnerships to reduce the NEET (not in education, employment or training) population.
- Delivering targets as set by the Growth Manager.
- Arranging and delivering presentations to employers to identify the advantages of investing in the development of staff.
- Securing job interviews for potential learners on Apprenticeship/Traineeship Schemes.
- Advertising employer apprenticeship vacancies to ensure local employer staffing needs are addressed.
- Contributing to marketing campaigns and material to raise the profile of the training centre with learners and employers.
- Completing employer training contracts and health and safety checks under the guidance of the health and safety executive.
- Attending appropriate events and cascading information to team members.
The person & qualifications
- Hold experience in selling in a business-to-business environment
- A strong understanding of vocational learning and government funding for training would be advantageous
- You will need to be well-organised and able to work autonomously
- Flexible hours
- Competitive bonus scheme
- Mileage, laptop, mobile phone, Perkbox scheme, childcare vouchers and your birthday day off
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.