We are working with a leading, growing and ambitious training provider who are looking to recruit a passionate Business Development Manager to generate income from new prospects, existing clients, partners and new product development.
- New Business – identify, target and engage new business opportunities, utilising effective market intelligence, and convert these to sales/clients to meet and exceed targets; contributing to the organisation’s overall profitability
- Existing Clients – manage existing client accounts to ensure that client needs are met, strong relationships are developed and additional business opportunities are maximised; ensuring high level of customer satisfaction.
- Partnership Development – work with external agencies (partners/brokers/networking groups) to nurture and grow relationships resulting in more referrals, increased income generation and our client needs being met; form new lines of revenue.
- New Products – collaborate with colleagues in the wider ITS Group to prepare, analyse and report on current and projected positions relating to market share, lead generation, sales volumes, proposals, agreements, new product development and other employer engagement related activities, sharing sales information and best practice; contributing to Group income, profitability and market growth
The person & qualifications
- At least Level 2 in English & Maths
- Track record of income generation
- Experience of working towards KPI’s & exceeding targets
- Driving licence and use of a car
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.