We are delighted to be supporting an education provider based in the Oxfordshire area with the appointment of their next Property and Environment Manager.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a very successful provider,
- Provide a Technical Lead and Advice for Campus Property and Environment Managers – ensuring a consistent approach service delivery and reporting
- Taking a lead responsibility for the operation and development of the site and facilities – leading and liaising with learners, teaching staff, group services, parents, service providers and other stakeholders to ensure that the environment is safe, stimulating, and compliant, and meets users’ requirements.
- Deliver a fully serviced and supported environment which optimises internal and external supply chains to meet agreed service standards.
- Manage and lead a local Property and Environment team in the delivery of customer focused, efficient, and statutorily compliant FM service delivery to internal and external clients, colleges, schools and UTCs
- Act as a senior college person with oversight and responsibility for daily operational college activity.
The person & qualifications
- Member of BIFM or equivalent professional body
- A relevant and up to date Health & Safety qualification or proven relevant experience
- Good project management skills
- Good influencer and negotiator, aligning different teams to share a common aim or purpose
For a full job description or an informal conversation please contact Emily on 0115 911 1123 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.