Protocol are currently partnered with a fantastic college in the heart of Midlands to recruit a Careers Education and Guidance Officer. This opportunity will see the successful candidate delivering careers advice to students on a one-to-one scale, running key careers events and communicating with external business to identify opportunities to run employment and careers-based events. If this sounds like a role you would like to hear more about read on and hit APPLY!
- The provision of impartial careers related education and guidance to individuals and groups of students in line with the Gatsby Good Career Benchmarks for Colleges.
- The development of careers resources
- The promotion of careers services to staff, students and parents/guardians
The person & qualifications
The successful candidate will:
- Hold a level 6 qualification in Careers Guidance
- Have experience in developing a Careers Guidance department
- Be comfortable in approaching external business to create opportunities for the department
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.