We at Protocol are recruiting or a fantastic College working alongside a Training provider in the Essex area in the Civil Engineering provision. Variable hours are available on a permanent basis. You wil be responsible for the delivery and assessment of QCF Work-based Competence/Apprenticeship Qualifications (in line with the Specification of Apprenticeship Standards for England (SASE)).
- Represent the training provider and deliver excellent quality assessment of work based learning/apprenticeships.
- Developing, agreeing and delivering realistic plans for learning and assessment with learners, including the identification of different needs.
- Planning the assessment process with learners & other people involved, including establishing and developing employer participation.
- Giving learners feedback & support on assessment decisions, including delivery of underpinning knowledge and other critical areas of the Apprenticeship framework.
- Contributing to the internal quality assurance process and responsible for outstanding quality standards throughout all aspects of delivery.
- Conducting timely reviews in line with national and local procedures.
- Recruitment of new learners in line with the Company growth plan.
- Retention and timely achievement of all learners – ensuring given protocol is followed with regards to internal quality assurance, external quality assurance and certification of each element of the Framework.
- Delivering learning and assessment of underpinning knowledge and other critical areas of the Apprenticeship framework.
- Interview and/or initial assessment of learners
- Enable learner achievement within specified guidelines in line with SFA audit requirements and Work-Based Competence/Apprenticeship (QCF) Codes of Practice.
- Monthly updates to Internal Quality Assurer on learner progress towards targets and within specified time frames
The person & qualifications
- NVQ assessment in the workplace
- TAQA/D32/D33/A1 Units/Award in Assessing competence in the Work Environment/Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement qualified
- Minimum teaching qualification at level 3 (PTLLS) or prepared to work towards
- Minimum level 3 in your subject specialism.
- Experience of delivering apprenticeships and work based learning
- Professional experience in related area
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.