A fantastic opportunity is available at a college based in Greater Manchester. Protocol are looking for Clinical Educator for a full-time position to start immediately.
- To deliver excellent and inclusive teaching and learning in the classroom, so that learners are inspired to succeed and progress.
- To undertake ongoing high quality formative and summative assessment of learners.
- Mark registers daily and complete all paperwork relevant to role.
- Attend all meetings of course teams and appropriate staff development activities as required.
- Contribute to the area SAR and Continuous Improvement Plan
- To market and promote the cadet programme including attendance at Open Evenings.
- To prepare, plan, deliver, assess agreed units on the Cadet programme and other related courses.
The person & qualifications
- Must hold a valid DBS on the Update Service
- Must hold a formal teaching qualification
- Must have experience of collaborative partnerships between practice and education
- Must hold a Clinical Qualification (e.g. an NVQ Level 3) or other equivalent healthcare clinical professional
- Experience of working in the Health Care sector
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion