Protocol are working with a fantastic college group with a location in Leicester to recruit a Communal Area Supervisor on a temporary basis. There are part time hours available each week – both evenings and weekends looking for someone to start ASAP. They are looking for an enthusiastic person who can ensure students safety whilst in the communal areas.
- You will supervise the Common Room and other communal areas whilst open
- You’ll assist in the welcome and induction of all new students into the centre.
- You will encourage students to enjoy their life at the study centre by behaving sensibly
- You can be creative by organising exciting activities for our students
The person & qualifications
- At least 2 years in a customer service faced role
- Previous experience of working with young adults or student support
- Knowledge of education sector desirable
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.