Protocol are currently looking for 2 Communication Support Worker to work at a FE College in the Cambridgeshire area. The roles are part time temporary one working Monday to Thursday 8.30am to 4pm and one working Mondays & Wednesdays 8.30am to 4pm. The roles are on a temporary basis but the College are also looking for permanent members of staff in which you would be considered.
- Acting as a Communication Support Worker to a student on a 1:1 basis
- Aiding the student in achieving their qualification including note taking and signing the listen to the student
- Working with Teachers to raise learning and attainment of students
- Supporting students in the classroom setting as well as in workshop areas
The person & qualifications
- Must have previous experience of working as a Communication Support Worker
- Must have British Sign Language Level 3
- Ideally have a formal CSW Qualification
- Experience of working with learners with SEND
- Must have GCSE Maths & English (or equivalent)
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.