We are delighted to be working with an education provider to appoint their next Compliance and Quality Manager.
You will report directly to the Head of MIS, Funding and Compliance. This role requires a strong approach to compliance and quality within a commercial context working with professional organisations.
This position can be based in Sheffield or Manchester.
- Providing a robust service that covers all aspects of learning provision to meet contractual, audit, financial and quality requirements
- Ensuring compliance standards are maintained in line with Ofsted/ESFA
- Responsible for devising and implementing effective data and compliance processes ensuring all documentation meets external compliance requirements
- Provide training and development of internal audit and compliance for the organisation
- Responsible for reporting and communicating the monthly results of all compliance activity
The person & qualifications
- Up to date Compliance and ESFA Funding training, including GDPR training
- Level 4 qualification (or above) in a related subject
- Experience in compliance / funding role. Apprenticeship funding knowledge is essential
- Previous experience in working with training providers and/or colleges
- A team player with experience of managing and leading a team
- Ability to coordinate and quality assure multiple work steams and priorities
For a full job description or informal discussion please contact Emily on 0115 911 1123 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.