Protocol are partnered with a fantastic college based in Swindon. Together we are searching for a permanent construction lecturer to deliver BTEC level 1-3. The position available is a part time or full time position with relocation/ travel expenses packages can be arranged.
- You will be required to support the Course Leader deliver on a range of construction courses including BTEC Foundation, Diplomas, Extended Diplomas and Higher National Diplomas in Construction.
- Teach on a range of programmes in relevant subject areas from level 1 BTEC to level 3 in Construction.
- One to one student engagement.
The person & qualifications
- Must have a recognised advanced level teaching qualification for the FE sector.
- Must have Experience of teaching/training in the subject area.
- Must have up-to-date knowledge of the relevant subject area.
- Ability to engage and inspire vocational learners aged 16-19.
- Must have a DBS on the update service or applied for.
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.