Protocol are delighted to be working on behalf of a highly innovate organisation who are recruiting for an exciting opportunity within our Science Industry. The role is a Curriculum Development Manager within End-Point Assessment.
- To scope and collaboratively design and develop apprenticeship End Point Assessments interpreting the assessment plan associated with apprenticeship standards predominantly for the science industries
- To scope and collaboratively design support materials related to the apprenticeship end point assessment process to support employers and providers with apprenticeship training
- To lead, facilitate and manage the development process, ensuring that projects are delivered to time, cost and quality criteria.
- To project manage the Development Plan engaging technical/education developers where needed to produce the End Point Assessment materials
- Develop and maintain insight into relevant best practice assessment
- With support, develop and maintain relationships with stakeholders (providers, employers, Trailblazer Groups)
The person & qualifications
- A relevant STEM degree or equivalent level qualification or significant relevant experience of skills product development.
- Knowledge of Apprenticeships including at higher levels
- Experience of coordinating a team to deliver a programme of development and reviewing against objectives
- Ability to work on own initiative and as a member of a team including as a member of a project team and leader of a project team with excellent end results.
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.