We are delighted to be assisting a further education college with the appointment of their new Curriculum Manager for SEND.
The successful candidate will have responsibility for the effective leadership and co-ordination of the courses/learning programmes within the SEND department.
Please note: the salary for this position is to be confirmed/competitive depending on experience.
- Working closely with the Vice Principal – Curriculum & Standards you will manage and organise the efficient day to day running of the department, ensuring that the student experience is maintained for all learners.
- You will also manage department budgets, timetable courses/staff, carry out staff observations, and personally still deliver an agreed amount of teaching hours.
The person & qualifications
- A full teaching qualification
- A degree or higher qualification in Special Education Needs
- Extensive teaching experience within SEND, delivering up to a minimum of Level 3
- Experience of managing, coaching and improving the performance of others
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.