Protocol are delighted to be working on behalf of an innovative technology focused training provider in order to recruit for a IT Assessor who will be home based and working remotely. Our client pride themselves on their uplifting company culture providing their staff with a rewarding environment to work within.
- Specialise in assessing Digital Marketing/Software Development or IT.
- As a Senior Assessor, you will provide professional and quality assessment guidance and pastoral care for a case load of apprenticeship learners.
- You will deliver and assess programmes to support Level 3 and 4 learners to achieve advanced apprenticeships through: action planning of assessment plans, monthly feedback and portfolio building.
- Whilst ensuring quality and compliance in accordance with the awarding body and national occupational standards.
The person & qualifications
- Hold an assessing qualification
- Experienced in Software Development/Digital Marketing/IT
- Experience in supporting learners
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.