Protocol are delighted to be working with a charity based in East London who support young people from disadvantaged areas, delivering programmes that enable positive, sustained outcomes in education and employment. The purpose of the role of Director of Apprenticeships and Outcomes is to significantly grow our clients current Apprenticeship Employer base and number of new Apprenticeship roles for their students in London in order to source at least 400 new Apprenticeship starts per year in three years.
- Build strong networks within existing employer partners, maintaining and growing the number of students employed from the client
- Quickly source a pipeline of new employers who can provide suitable employment opportunities for our students in line with the apprenticeship strategy and achieve placement and income targets.
- Establish a robust framework for Employer and Student Management, Reporting and Communication on all elements of the Apprenticeship service, ensuring that employers are informed and equipped to effectively run standards in their organisation by using your knowledge and expertise of this area
- Develop and deliver innovative engagement opportunities for existing and prospective employers such as networking, thought piece publications and award opportunities
- Ensure our client have the right and timely apprenticeship placements to match our work ready young people and women graduates and meet placement KPIs and income targets
- As a senior leader in the organisation, ensure that your team understands the vision and the role they play in fulfilling it
- Create the right environment for organisational success (people/product/process). Take joint accountability of successes and challenges at Senior Leadership
The person & qualifications
- Building effective, mutually beneficial partnerships with organisations of all sizes.
- Strong relationship management skills, with proven ability to grow existing partnerships to deliver improved results
- A detailed understanding of the Apprenticeship recruitment sector, the Levy and Standards
- Designing and implementing new services / products
- Experience of delivering world class customer service
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.