We are working with a Further Education College based in Greater Manchester to recruit for a Lecturer in Electrical/Electronic Engineering.
Working at the £4.3 million STEM Centre, you will be part of a highly qualified team building on their reputation to become a Centre of Excellence within Engineering.
This position is a full time, 37 hours per week, permanent position based at the College.
- To deliver Pearson’s BTEC Level 3/4/5 programmes
- To support the Curriculum Leader by co-ordinating and supervising a small team of staff in the delivery of high quality and inclusive provision.
- To support with curriculum and course development
- To take part and comply with all quality assurance procedures and systems
- Develop resources, support teaching programmes and deliver on a number of courses
- To achieve annual targets for learner numbers, income, expenditure and success rates
The person & qualifications
- Have a relevant HNC/HND/Degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Hold a teaching qualification or have the willingness to undertake one
- Previous teaching experience
- Relevant industry experience
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.