We are working with a fantastic college in Oxford who is looking to recruit a Electrical Installations Teacher/Assessor to join them on a full time basis. They are looking for an enthusiastic Lecturer who can motivate students to achieve the best they can! They are looking to interview immediately. If this sounds like you, then please see the details below and get in touch.
- Teaching/Assessing levels 1-3
- To teach students attending full-time, part-time and short courses
- Arrange, supervise and conduct NVQ assessments and other relevant candidate examinations/tests
The person & qualifications
- Level 3 Qualification in a relevant subject area
- Teaching qualification, or the ability to obtain this qualification
- Advanced apprenticeship or equivalent Level 3 qualification in a relevant vocational area
- Must have an assessor qualification or working towards one
- Extensive vocational experience in the subject area; or relevant previous experience as a Vocational Trainer/Assessor
- Level 2 qualification in literacy and numeracy or equivalent
- Use of a car and clean driving licence essential.
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.