Protocol are proud to be working with an upcoming training provider, specialising in Electrical safety. Our client has recently gone through a lot of growth and is looking for an Electrical Trainer based in Redditch. Candidates can have a background in motor vehicle, electrical installations or industry professionals to be eligible for this position.
Post Title: Training Engineer
Responsible To: Director
Salary: £150 – £200 per day, (3/4 days a week), open for Perm
• Devise technical training programs according to organisational requirements.
• Produce training schedules and classroom agenda.
• Determine course content according to objectives.
• Prepare training material (presentations, worksheets, exercises etc).
• Execute training sessions, webinars, workshops etc. in groups or individually.
• Execute training sessions at the premises or at customers sites, within the UK and globally.
• Complete delegate competency assessments individually or as part of a group.
• Comply with the clients equality and diversity policy.
• Be aware and identify any issues relating to delegate safeguarding.
• Keep and report data on completed courses, absences, issues etc.
• Observe and evaluate results of training programs.
• Determine overall effectiveness of programs and make improvements.
• Comply with the clients quality procedures to ISO 9001.
The person & qualifications
• Electrical engineering knowledge educated to HNC, HND or Degree Level.
• Teaching competencies or qualifications, or the ability to work towards these.
• Experience working within electrical engineering or automotive sector.
• Be a member of or working towards membership of a registered institute (IET etc)
• Have a full UK or international driving licence.
• Excellent organisational and time management skills
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and other commonly used office packages
• The ability to prioritise tasks and work under pressure
• Good team-working skills and the confidence to lead and motivate a team
• The ability to manage your own workload
• Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
• Attention to detail
• Flexibility and adaptability to changing workloads
• A problem-solving approach to work
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.