Protocol are proudly recruiting on behalf of an Ofsted-rated Good Training Provider who offer a completely tech-focused, tech driven training solution.
Our client is looking for an End-point Assessment Officer to join their Operations Department as a member of the Customer Relations Team. You will work alongside their existing CRT colleagues to provide first class support to their employers in the Gateway and End Point Assessment process. You will be an integral part of the overall EPA process, working collaboratively with other teams and internal stakeholders to ensure they are doing all they can to positively enable their learners to unlock the door to the Gateway and succeed, with the support of their employer, at End Point Assessment.
- Support learners and employers leading up to End-point Assessment
- To build good relationships with employers and communicate effectively the EPA process and expectations of the EPA process for all employers
- Offer advice and guidance to employers and apprentices relating to EPA
- EPA ad-hock troubleshooting and problem solving
- Lead on EPA appeals with the EPAO
- Participating in relevant EPAO briefings and work with the Centre Coordinator to improve education and knowledge of the EPA processes
- Gain and maintain excellent knowledge the EPA processes within Baltic and with all EPAO
- Work collaboratively with other departments to upskill, showcase and celebrate end point assessment.
- Gain and maintain a depth of knowledge on the Apprenticeship standards across the IT and Digital sector
- Work to improve and streamline processes and integrate the outcomes of your own work with relevant departments (Assessment and IQA)
- Undertake other duties considered within your skillset to assist a smooth customer journey with employer
The person & qualifications
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience assessing IT and Digital Standards
- Experience of Apprenticeship Gateway, EPA and EPAO
- Hold a recognised qualification in: Assessing, Training or IQA
- Strong IT skills – including proficiency in the use of IT systems such as Microsoft Office programs
- Excellent time and task management skills – with proven ability to manage conflicting priorities and deliver tasks to deadline
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Professional stakeholder management skills – with proven ability to manage expectations
- Methodical and systematic approach to work – with strong attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills – with ability to build relationships and work both independently and as part of a supportive team
- Excellent customer service skills – with ability to deliver an ‘outstanding’ service to all internal and external stakeholders
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.