Protocol are working alongside a fantastic College based in Gloucestershire to recruit a experienced Engineering Assessor to delivering and assessing level 3 and level 4 in mechanical and Electrical Engineering.
- To work across a range of Level 2, 3 and 4 qualifications to deliver flexible, high quality training/assessments in the work based training area.
- To Motivate, inspire and lead learners in the achievement of their qualifications
- Assess learners and provide feedback demonstrating a clear understanding of minimum requirements for competence whilst embedding math and English
The person & qualifications
- Must have n assessor qualification (A1 or CAVA)
- Must have a sound knowledge and understanding of Apprenticeship programmes
- Must ideally have recent industry experience
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.