Protocol are working alongside a fantastic college in Oxfordshire to recruit an Engineering Lecturer/Assessor. This position is a Full Time Permanent post with the purpose of teaching, training and assessment of students and other client groups to quality standards set by the College.
- To teach students attending full-time, part-time and short courses as directed by the Head of Learning.
- To act as a course tutor to full-time and part-time groups with the associated organisation, administration, and monitoring of attendance including the collection of data for course evaluation.
- To tutor other student and trainee groups including the maintenance of records of achievement and undertaking training visits.
- To counsel students and maintain discipline as required.
- To participate in the recruitment of students, including interviewing, attendance at Shows and Careers Conventions.
- To participate in Curriculum Development meet the needs of changing Industrial demand and College planning.
The person & qualifications
- Level 3 Qualification in a relevant subject area
- Teaching qualification, or the ability to obtain this qualification
- Evidence of continuing commitment to self-development through courses and work undertaken.
- Excellent customer service ethos – goes extra mile
- Strong team work ethos
- High level of attention to detail
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.