ESOL Lecturer needed for part time courses to be held at various locations throughout Aberdeenshire. Previous teaching experience would be an advantage but is not essential. Must have TESOL/TEFL or CELTA qualification. A full driving licence and the ability to travel to external sites would be an advantage.
You will be expected to strive to maintain above average success rates in all areas, using innovation within your teaching, utilising e-learning opportunities where appropriate. This is a fantastic opportunity to pass your specialist skills on to people with a keen interest in learning a new skill.
- Teaching ESOL to the next generation of English speakers, at various levels
- You will be expected to strive to maintain above average success rates in all areas, using innovation within your teaching, utilising e-learning opportunities where appropriate.
- A fantastic opportunity to pass your specialist skills on to people with a keen interest in learning some a new language.
The person & qualifications
- Must have relevant qualification in teaching ESOL i.e. TESOL/TEFL or CELTA
- Full driving licence and access to a vehicle would be an advantage
- Teaching experience would be preferred
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. PVG (Protection of Vulnerable Groups) Scheme registration will be required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.