Protocol are working with a Council in Central London with their Adult Learning Provision to source a temporary Functional Skills English Teacher to start from 12th March. The candidate will be required to deliver the courses below:
• Entry Level 3 Practical English F/S 12/03/2019 to 10/07/19 Tuesday and Wednesday 09.30am to 12.00pm
• Level 1 Practical English F/S 12/03/2019 to 10/07/19 Tuesday and Wednesday 12.30pm to 15.00pm
- Delivering Level 1 and Entry Level 3 Functional Skills English
The person & qualifications
- Recognised Teaching Qualification
- Ideally hold a Degree
- Have experience of delivering Functional Skills to Adult Learners
- Over 3 years experience of delivering Functional Skills English
- Enhanced DBS on the Update Service or less than 12months old
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.