Protocol are working with a fantastic college in South Croydon to recruit a Functional Skills Maths & Level 1 Vocational Studies Teacher . This is Full Time Permanent Position, 37 hours per week of which 23 hrs per week are teaching . They are looking for an enthusiastic Lecturer who can motivate students to achieve the best they can! They are looking to interview immediately. If this sounds like you, then please see the details below and get in touch.
- Preparation and delivery of lessons and courses; assessment, recording and reporting on assessments of students.
- Acting as group and personal tutor;
- Motivating students to excel in their subject area
The person & qualifications
- You must have a relevant teaching qualification
- Degree in a closely related subject or equivalent professional qualification at level 4
- Recent experience of teaching Functional Skills Maths & Level 1 Vocational Studies
- Must be enthusiastic and inspiring to learners
- Must have an enhanced DBS on the update service or within 12 months (or be willing to apply for one)
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.