Protocol are delighted to be working on behalf of a leading Training Provider based in the North East operating nationally, in order to recruit for their next instrumental Head of Apprenticeships. With a vision to revolutionise apprenticeships, we are looking to speak to potential candidates with the following credentials:
- Exceptional apprenticeship knowledge / experience
- A OneFile guru
- An operational leader who has a strong work ethic and high ambitions
- A teaching & learning expert with a commercial edge!
- The post holder is responsible for the performance of the overall Apprenticeship training area, to include preparation for apprenticeships.
The role requires outstanding leadership and management skills to ensure that all apprentices achieve their maximum potential and that staff are effectively supported, directed and performance managed.
- Lead, manage and develop the strategic direction of the Apprenticeship training area.
Take the lead in developing and delivering outstanding learning and assessment and will act as a role model to all other staff within their area.
- Ensure all aspects of the apprenticeship programme is delivered to the highest quality and meets all the requirements of successful apprenticeship provision.
- To lead and manage the design and delivery of apprenticeship frameworks and standards to ensure that they are fit for purpose and compliant with all regulations.
- To ensure that the training area is responsive to the views of its students, employers and customer voice through a systematic use of feedback mechanisms.
The person & qualifications
- A successful track record of managing staff and or teams to achieve or exceed set targets.
- The ability to develop a culture of high expectation of performance ensuring achievement of excellent standards of teaching, learning and assessment.
- Significant experience of leading and managing all aspects of apprenticeship provision to include managing information systems
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of the curriculum and qualifications across apprenticeships and in particularly in the digital sector.
- Driven and ambitious
- Able to motivate and inspire staff to achieve
- Excellent communications skills with people at all levels.
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.