We are delighted to be supporting a great FE College based in Yorkshire to recruit to the position of Head of CSTEM responsible for Construction, Engineering and Computing. A very important area of the college which contributes a large proportion of revenue and funding.
- Develop and deliver operational plans that include innovative and engaging strategic iniatives designed to secure the future visibility, growth and development of the department.
- Set, agree and achieve appropriate quality and financial targets for the department.
- To ensure the curriculum meets the needs of learners, employers and stakeholders.
- Maintain high levels of performance across all aspects of the departments provision.
- To ensure that the quality of teaching, learning and assessment is outstanding.
- Observe and assess the performance of teaching staff.
- Monitor curriculum performance and identify/implement strategies that address any areas of concern.
- To ensure that outcomes for learners are outstanding.
- Develop appropriate and innovative strategies to maximise income generation and diversity of provision within the Department.
- To ensure that the department sets and meets its financial plan and budget.
The person & qualifications
- Relevant degree or industry recognised occupational qualification.
- Formal teaching qualification.
- Experience of managing budgets whilst leading and improving a team.
- Demonstrable experience of improving quality and knowledge of the current inspection framework.
For a full description or an informal discussion please contact Chloe on 01159 775531 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.