We are delighted to be supporting Bishop Burton College with the recruitment to this key position. Bishop Burton has a very strong reputation; they believe that they are renowned for their approach to delivering high-quality, relevant land-based and wider education and skills and are ambitious to innovate and grow.
The role will be to oversee and manage all aspects of management information and linked funding related work streams in College (FE, WBL and/or HE) and to use programming skills to generate the appropriate reports, facilitating the effective management of College processes, contracts, data analysis and ultimately, student success.
- To have overall responsibility for the integrity, accuracy and completeness of learner and other corporate data. Including providing accurate and clear data analysis and reporting to both internal and third-party users.
- To be a ‘College expert’ on all funding compliance rules and curriculum developments to ensure adherence to these. Ensure returns to funding bodies are made in a timely way.
- To identify, design, develop and maintain bespoke reports and other solutions to meet identified academic, pastoral and other College needs. To ensure that all solutions are designed and developed efficiently with consideration to integration with existing applications/systems and to support single data entry where possible.
- To design, develop and maintain reports and other solutions in line with the approved college strategy. This will involve using existing technologies including the Microsoft suite and a range of other college approved software platforms.
- To implement report services, design, develop and maintain reports linked to the MIS, HR and Accounts systems in consultation with users. To consult with college staff on their requirements in respect to Web interfaces, reports and statistical information, and agree with the SLG the specifications and implementation schedule.
The person & qualifications
Considerable experience of working, managing and motivating in an equivalent/similar educational provider
Considerable experience of working with MIS within FE/WBL/HE
Experience of working with and submitting high quality funding returns (FE/WBL/HE)
Demonstrable systems expertise and experience of systems implementation, customisation and change management
Considerable experience of systems integration and connectivity solutions
Ability to analyse, solve problems and work effectively with others to implement innovative solutions
Considerable experience of data and statistical analysis for key information statements, trend analysis
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.