Protocol are delighted to be working in partnership with a leading charitable organisation based in East London who specifically work with Young People aged 16 to 24 and Women of all ages from disadvantaged communities in East London, delivering programmes that enable positive, sustained outcomes in education and employment in order to recruit for a Head of Systems and Performance to join their senior management team. You will be responsible for managing the codification, roll-out, performance management, quality assurance and impact evaluation of the new programme design.
- You will provide updates and written reports regarding programme performance and impact, management and improvement to the Senior Leadership Team, the Board and our strategic partners
- Responsible for preparing the Impact strategy for the organisation and the annual activities to deliver the strategy in line with budgets.
- Project-manage new programme design via a consultative process across teams to ensure contribution, buy-in and timely delivery of progress against key milestones
- Oversee the codification and roll-out of new programme, tracking and managing adoption of the programme and ensuring its principles are reflected in practice.
- Develop and manage the programme-wide performance monitoring, leading on the design of performance metrics and reporting
- Work with Senior Leadership to define quality standards for each element of our programme
- Analyse data to understand trends in performance, variance from targets, and associated causes and provide detailed commercial insight and recommendations for improvement
- Develop and manage, with the Data Analyst, effective data feedback loops to ensure a process and culture of completeness and accuracy of data and continuous improvement
The person & qualifications
- Excellent understanding of quality assurance and performance management
- Analytical and conceptual thinker, with the ability to derive insight from quantitative and qualitative data.
- Experience of influencing using management reports and data, presenting complex information in an actionable fashion.
- Excellent organisational and project management skills, with the ability to deliver to regular deadlines for multiple audiences
- Strong communicator, with the ability to discuss project and data outputs with internal and external stakeholders, including facilitating learning and driving behavioural change across the organisation.
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.