Protocol are working on behalf of a training provider based in South Yorkshire recruiting for a permanent full time Health and Social Care Assessor based throughout South and West Yorkshire.
- Assesses and deliver Health and Social Care to a high level
- Motivate learners within the workplace to achieve their qualifications
- Travel to learner locations on a daily basis, assessing Health and Social Care
The person & qualifications
- Assessing qualifications are essential
- Recent assessing experience within a similar role
- Use of your own vehicle due to the travel involved with the role
- Passionate about both education and Health and Social Care
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.